ReactJS Blueprint Collapsible List Component
BlueprintJS is a React-based UI toolkit for the web. This library is very optimized and popular for building interfaces that are complex data-dense for desktop applications.
CollapsibleList Component provides a way for users to shows precisely the passed many items and collapses the rest into a dropdown menu. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the ReactJS Blueprint CollapsibleList Component.
- className: It is used to denote a space-delimited list of class names to pass along to a child element.
- collapseFrom: It is used to denote which direction the items should collapse from i.e the start or end of the children.
- dropdownProps: It used to denote the props to pass to the dropdown.
- dropdownTarget: It is used to denote an element to render as a dropdown target with CLICK interaction to show collapsed menu.
- visibleItemClassName: It is used to denote CSS class name to add to <li> tags containing each visible item and the dropdown.
- visibleItemCount: It is used to denote an exact number of visible items.
- visibleItemRenderer: It is used to denote a Callback invoked to render each visible item.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install @blueprintjs/core
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output: