React Suite Tooltip <Whisper> Props
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. The tooltip component allows the user to display informative text when users hover over, focus on, or tap an element.
Whisper Binds an event to an element and displays an overlay when triggered. <Whisper> Monitor triggers, wrap the outside of the listener object, and notify the Tooltip when the event is triggered
- container: It is used to set the rendering container.
- delay: It is used to denote the delay time.
- delayHide: It is used to denote the hidden delay time.
- delayShow: It is used to show delay time.
- onBlur: It is a function that is triggered by losing focus.
- onClick: It is a function that is triggered on a click event.
- onEnter: It is a function that is triggered before the overlay transitions in.
- onEntered: It is a function that is triggered after the overlay finishes transitioning in.
- onEntering: It is a function that is triggered as the overlay begins to transition in.
- onExit: It is a function that is triggered right before the overlay transitions out.
- onExited: It is a function that is triggered after the overlay finishes transitioning out.
- onExiting: It is a function that is triggered as the overlay begins to transition out.
- onFocus: It is a function that is triggered to get focus.
- onMouseOut: It is a function that is triggered on the mouse leave event.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the component.
- preventOverflow: It is used to prevent floating element overflow.
- speaker: It is used for the displayed component.
- trigger: It is used for the triggering events.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example 1: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code. In this example, we will learn about props like placement, trigger, speaker and appearance.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Example 2: In this example, we will show, how can we use heading tags as speakers. Also, show the use of followCursor.
Please Login to comment...