React Suite Notification Basic
React suite is a library of React components, sensible UI design, and a friendly development experience. It is supported in all major browsers. It provides pre-built components of React which can be used easily in any web application.
In this article, we’ll learn about React suite Notification Basic Checkpicker which is very useful for selecting multiple items or selecting a group of data items.
- children: It gives the description of the message box.
- closable: It is used to add a remove button.
- duration: It is used to delay automatic closing notification, only effective when used in combination with a toaster.
- header: It is used to denote the title of the message box.
- onClose: It is a callback function that is called on the close of the Notification box.
- placement: It is used for the placement of the message box.
- type: It is used to denote the type of the message box.
- toaster.push(): This method is used to push a message.
- toaster.remove(): This method is used to remove a message by key.
- toaster.clear(): This method is used to clear all messages.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the given command:
npm create-react-app projectname
Step 2: After creating your project, move to it using the given command:
Step 3: Now Install the rsuite node package using the given command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: Now your project structure should look like the following:
Example 1: Below example demonstrates the basic Notification component
Example 2: Below example demonstrates the basic closable Notification component.