React Suite List Component
React Suite is a popular front-end library with a set of React components that are designed for the middle platform and back-end products. List component allows the user to display a list. We can use the following approach in ReactJS to use the React Suite List Component.
- bordered: It is used for the bordered style.
- hover: It is used for the hover animation.
- sortable: It is used to change list item orders.
- size: It is used to denote the list item’s size.
- autoScroll: It is used to allow auto-scroll when overflowed.
- pressDelay: It is used to denote the delay before trigger sort.
- transitionDuration: It is used to denote the duration of sort animation.
- onSortStart: It is a callback function triggered when beginning of sorting.
- onSortMove: It is a callback function triggered when moving over a list item.
- onSortEnd: It is a callback function triggered at when the end of sorting.
- onSort: It is a callback function triggered when the end of sorting.
- index: It is used to denote the index of an item.
- collection: It is used to denote the collection of the list item.
- disabled: It ensures that the item is not allowed to move.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
Step 1: Create a React application using the following command:
npx create-react-app foldername
Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command:
Step 3: After creating the ReactJS application, Install the required module using the following command:
npm install rsuite
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Example: Now write down the following code in the App.js file. Here, App is our default component where we have written our code.
Step to Run Application: Run the application using the following command from the root directory of the project:
Output: Now open your browser and go to http://localhost:3000/, you will see the following output:
Please Login to comment...