Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
1. Find the first non repetitive character in a string
2. If there is a website run by 2 servers. These 2 servers balances the load using Load Balancer. So, if 1 session is created on 1 server and say load is shift to another server immediately, then how session is maintained?
3. Discuss about Design Patterns. Asked to implement some basic Design Patterns like Singleton, etc.
1. Find missing element in an array of elements from 0 to n-1. Different approaches asked(about 3 to 4 approaches)?
2. What is connection pooling.
3. Asked some questions on multithreading in Java.
4. How to implement Critical section in Java and on which variable?
5. Some Questions on Java, Database, Hibernate in general
6. Stock Buy Sell to Maximize Profit
problem was modification of above problem. I dont remember the actual problem exactly.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
1. Given a wood of some size. It burns from 1 end to another and takes 30 min. How to burn the same wood in 15 min.? (Answer :- Burn the same wood from both end at same time.)
2. Asked many questions about work in current workplace.
1. How my current job work can be used in Quickr?
2. Some more questions asked related to work done in current job and how can it be useful in Quikr?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.