- First, we will generate a random array using Math.random() function.
- Different colors are used to indicate which elements are compared, left partition and right partition.
- Since the algorithm performs the operation very fast, the setTimeout() function has been used to slow down the process.
- New array can be generated by pressing the “Ctrl+R” key.
- The sorting is performed using QuickSort() function using hoare_partition() function
Below is the program to visualize the Quick Sort algorithm.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.