Python program to Search an Element in a Circular Linked List
A linked list is a kind of linear data structure where each node has a data part and an address part which points to the next node. A circular linked list is a type of linked list where the last node points to the first one, making a circle of nodes.
Input: CList = 6->5->4->3->2, find = 3 Output: Element is present Input: CList = 6->5->4->3->2, find = 1 Output: Element is not present
Search an Element in a Circular Linked List
For example, if the key to be searched is 30 and the linked list is 5->4->3->2, then the function should return false. If the key to be searched is 4, then the function should return true.
- Initialize a node pointer, temp = head.
- Initialize a counter f=0 (to check if the element is present in a linked list or not).
- If the head is null then the print list is empty.
- Else start traversing the Linked List and if element found in Linked List increment in f.
- If the counter is zero, then the print element is not found.
- Else print element is present.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
element is present element is not present
Time Complexity: O(N), where N is the length of the Circular linked list.