PWC Interview Experience for Technical Consultant
PWC India came to our campus for a technical consultant role. All departments were eligible to apply. Around 500+ people applied for the role.
Round 1: Initially there was a resume and cgpa(7.0+) based shortlisting, after which we got a test link. the test was of 45 mins duration it consisted of 44 questions in three sections-
- Quantitative aptitude
- Verbal ability
- Logical Reasoning
There was no negative marking but try to do as many correctly as possible because they do keep a track of correct to incorrect ratio.
Round 2: People shortlisted in online test qualified for technical interview.
- Around 100 got shortlisted for technical interview.
- Questions were asked based on departments as I belong to IT department so i was asked questions on DSA,OS,Microprocessor,DBMS. Questions were-
- How to swap two variables without using third variable/inbuilt function/addition substraction operator?
- What is zombie process?
- What is child process?
- Are you comfortable in Microprocessor? I answered yes so he asked what is accumulator?
- What is normalization?What is the practical application of normalized tables?
- What are different joins in SQL?
Round 3: People shortlisted in technical round appeared for Partner round.
- Around 50 got shortlisted for partner round.
- Questions were asked mostly on basis of your resume and course curriculumn. Please answer patiently and confidently as that matters a lot for pwc. Be prepared about each and every point of your resume as they ask frequent questions on them.
- Explain projects.
- What you mean by full stack development? since I had a course on that mentioned in resume.
- What are different backend technologies used?
- What is your faviourite subject? I answered DSA. He asked about different sorting and searching algorithms.
Round 4: People shortlisted in partner round appeared for manegorial round.
- Around 30 got shortlisted for manegorial round.
- The interview was held in a group of 5.
- Questions were HR related like why join pwc?,Where you see yourself in next 5 years?,Why consulting as career?
- Be confident and prepare HR questions beforehand, you are good to go.
Around 20 students got selected and I was one of them.
- Always include only those topics in resume which you know in depth.
- Prepare aptitude and puzzles well, you may use geeksforgeeks for preparationas it helped me a lot.
- Always be confident while answering.
- Practice a mock interview with someone before appearing for the actual one to test your confidence.
- Always show them you are eleigible for this role only.