PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security Analyst Role | Off-Campus 2021
Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Job Role: Cyber Security analyst
Interview Location: Virtual, off-campus hiring
Round 1(Online Aptitude Test):
- Mode: Online test, MCQs
- Sections: Analytical, Quantitative aptitude, and Verbal ability.
- 15 questions in each section with a total time of 1 hour.
- Difficulty: Moderate to High
Round 2(Technical Interview):
- Mode: 2 panelists were present
- Topics: Detailed resume probe, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Final year project
- Difficulty: Moderate/Easy
- Experience: The interviewers were very friendly and asked for a short introduction first, following by few questions from my final year project (experiences and challenges faced) and about the skills I mentioned in my resume.
Round 3(HR Interview):
- Mode: 1:1
- Topics: Background check
- Difficulty: Easy
- Experience: He asked about my current location, why I wanted to join PwC in the CyberSec domain. Questions on when my college will get over was asked. Lastly he asked if I had any questions, I asked one question. If you have cleared the technical round, this round will not be that difficult.
Round 4(Partner Interview):
- Mode: 1:1
- Topics: Final year project, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Java, Python
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Experience: Firstly he asked to introduce myself by not mentioning things that are already listed in my resume. He asked me about my final year project and questions on Java, Python, Cryptography.
Questions asked were:
- What is encryption?
- Differentiate between symmetric and asymmetric key encryption.
- What do you know about 3-tier architecture application in Java?
- How will you know when to use Java/Python in a project?
- Find out the IP address of your machine. Can your machine be hacked using it?
- Why do you want to join PwC in the Cyber Security domain?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Outcome: Got selected for the job role!