PwC is a Consulting company that came to our college for the Role of Associate Bangalore Location
It Comprises 4 Rounds:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Round 1(Online Test): This test comprises three sections Aptitude, Java, and SQL
- Aptitude: It was so basic level like a standard and simple mathematics asked, trust me it will be easiest because I am very weak at Aptitude even I have cleared it. (15 Ques)
- Java: They covered the OOPS concepts and basic level of pseudocodes and output-based questions. All are MCQ’s
- SQL: They asked some basic insert, delete, update and join operations type MCQ questions, mainly focussed on Joins
Round 2(Group Discussion):
- They have given a topic like Internet Advantages and Dis-Advantages. (30 mins)
Round 3(Technical Interview):
- Totally Resume-based and OOPS Concepts. (30 mins)
Round 4(HR) :
- It was some basic questions general things.
Finally, Got Selected for PWC!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.