PwC Acceleration Center Interview Experience for Associate Role | On-Campus 2021
PwC is a Consulting company that came to our college for the Role of Associate Bangalore Location
It Comprises 4 Rounds:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Round 1(Online Test): This test comprises three sections Aptitude, Java, and SQL
- Aptitude: It was so basic level like a standard and simple mathematics asked, trust me it will be easiest because I am very weak at Aptitude even I have cleared it. (15 Ques)
- Java: They covered the OOPS concepts and basic level of pseudocodes and output-based questions. All are MCQ’s
- SQL: They asked some basic insert, delete, update and join operations type MCQ questions, mainly focussed on Joins
Round 2(Group Discussion):
- They have given a topic like Internet Advantages and Dis-Advantages. (30 mins)
Round 3(Technical Interview):
- Totally Resume-based and OOPS Concepts. (30 mins)
Round 4(HR) :
- It was some basic questions general things.
Finally, Got Selected for PWC!