Project Idea | Automatic Youtube Playlist Downloader
A playlist is used to collect videos in a group. Most of the video channels on youtube organize their videos in the form of playlists.
Project Title : Youtube Playlist Downloader
Introduction: It is Automation written to Java for downloading YouTube video Lectures(PLAYLIST). it can save time of students who do self learning from youtube videos. Following are some example video playlists.
GeeksforGeeks video channel
* Save youtube page resources in a txt file.
* Grab links of videos and store in vector data structure.
* Download each video from savefromnet using Chrome drive and selenium library. Selenium is used to automate browser activities.
savefromnet using Chrome drive and selenium library
Below Java libraries are used in Java.
org.openqa.selenium.By; org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver; org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver;
Project Link(Github) : Github
1: (1.20 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U_9b3lY9x0
2. (3.41 ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlaH6eMLNKM
Application: Automatic download Large playlist of video lectures or song from youtube
- One alternate way to download videos is to use command line tool youtube-dl which is written in Python.
youtube-dl [OPTIONS] URL [URL...]
- We can also use pytube. pytube is not the native library. You need to install it before using it. Installation is easy when you have pip. In the Terminal or Command Prompt, type the following command to install pytube. Please refer this for Python code and other details.
This article is contributed by Avinash Dhillor. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Please Login to comment...