Print Function in C, C++, and Python
- Some characters are stored in integer value inside printf function.
- Printing the value as well as the count of the characters.
- Illustrating the different use of printf().
Below is the C program printing the inside printf:
GeeksForGeeks Int printf("GeeksForGeeks\n ") = 14
Below is the C++ program printing inside cout:
GeeksForGeeks Integer printf("GeeksForGeeks\n") = 14
- In both the above code, printf returns the number of character it has printed successfully.
- “GeeksForGeeks\n” have 14 characters hence it will print 14.
Below is the python program illustrating print():
Explanation: In python3, Print function never returns anything that’s why it is returning None.