Primer CSS Subhead
Primer CSS is a free open-source CSS framework that is built upon systems that create the foundation of the basic style elements such as spacing, typography, and color. This systematic method makes sure our patterns are steady and interoperable with every other. Its approach to CSS is influenced by Object-Oriented CSS principles, functional CSS, and BEM architecture. It is highly reusable and flexible. It is created with GitHub’s design system.
Primer CSS Subhead is a container that has a light gray bottom border. We can use Subhead-heading class to create the heading of Subhead. We can use other classes like Subhead-description, Subhead-actions, Subhead–spacious, etc.
Primer CSS Subhead Classes:
- Subhead: This class is used to create the subhead.
- Subhead-heading: This class is used to create the heading of the subhead.
- Subhead–spacious: This class is used to create the subhead with a top margin.
- Subhead-description: This class is used to provide a description.
- Subhead-actions: This class is used to create the subhead with action buttons.
- Subhead-heading–danger: This class is used to create the danger subhead.
<div class="Subhead"> <h2 class="Subhead-heading"> ... </h2> ... </div>
Example 1: This example demonstrates the implementation of the Primer CSS Subhead using Subhead, Subhead-heading, and Subhead-description classes.
Example 2: This example demonstrates the implementation of the Primer CSS Subhead using Subhead–spacious, Subhead-actions, and Subhead-heading–danger classes.