Polestar Solutions Interview Experience
Polestar Solutions will visit your campus for Placements. Registration will be done through the Vega_HR platform.
There’ll be 4 rounds:
Round 1: Aptitude and Technical MCQs: This round is easy and you can simply complete it if you have a practice of basic aptitude, pseudocode, and SQL.
Round 2: Communication Test: This was a non-elimination round (For 2023, it may change).
- Quite Easy, 3 general questions, you’ve to speak for at least 1-1.5 min each.
- Questions like: “Goals which felt achievable, but you were able to achieve it. Explain”
Round 3: Technical Interview
- This round depends on your introduction and your resume. Do puzzles from GFG and be thorough with your resume.
- If you are a developer, then DSA is a must. Else the interview will revolve around, Puzzles, Maths, and Guesstimates.
- I had a DSA round, 2 questions, One about Fibonacci and the other about shifting the odd numbers to the left and even numbers to right.
- The time complexity of codes. My projects and my management skills.
Round 4: HR Round
- It’s an easy round and more or less, a communication round to check your personality and communication skills.
- All the best for your interviews.
- Prepare well and it’ll be a great experience.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...