PHP | ftp_get_option() function
The ftp_get_option() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to get runtime option for existing FTP Connection.
ftp_get_option( $ftp_connection, $option )
Parameter: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection.
- $option: It is required parameter. It specifies the runtime option to return for existing FTP Connection.
Possible options are
- FTP_TIMEOUT_SEC: return time out used for the network.
- FTP_AUTOSEEK: Returns if this option is on else returns FALSE.
Return Value: It returns the value of the option on success and False if the option is not supported.
- This function is available for PHP 4.2.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with proper ftp server name.
successfully connected to the ftp server! logged in successfully! 90 1 Connection closed Successfully!