PHP | ftp_chdir() function
The ftp_chdir() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to change the current directory on the FTP server.
ftp_chdir( $ftp_connection, $directory )
Parameter: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection to use for execution of FTP commands or functions.
- $directory: It is required parameter. It specifies the path in remote server to which current directory to be changed.
Return Value: It returns True on success or False on failure.
- This function is available for PHP 4.0.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with a proper ftp server name, user and password.
- Make sure you have permission to change directory and access to the directory.
successfully connected to the ftp server! logged in successfully! Current directory successfully changed to htdocs. Connection closed Successfully!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...