Persistent Systems Interview Experience (Martian Program)
Round 1(Aptitude Test-1): Persistent Systems conducted a selection exam consisting of aptitude questions, technical MCQs, and 2 programming questions on the Aspiring Minds platform.
- One question was to remove vowels from a string.
- Another one was related to arrays.
- After a few days, they shortlisted around 65 students. I was one of them.
Round 2(Aptitude Test-2): The same pattern of aptitude questions. 2 programming questions:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- One was related to dynamic programming
- Another one was related to string.
Round 3(Personal Interview): The interview was conducted on the Smart meet platform by Aspiring Minds.
- Firstly, the interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then she asked me to explain OOPs concepts of JAVA.
- Then she went on asking questions related to abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, final keyword, etc.
- Then she moved on to DBMS. She asked about normalization, ACID properties, joins, etc.
- She also asked about CN. Some of the questions were ISO-OSI layers, TCP/IP layers, hub, and switch difference, physical topologies, etc.
- Overall it was an amazing experience to get an idea about my strengths, weaknesses, and areas to work upon.