PayPal Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
About to company:
PayPal is a multinational financial technology business headquartered in the United States that operates an online payment system. PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. PayPal provides the service as a faster, safer way to send and receive money or make an online payment.
- Round 1: Online Assessment
- Round 2: Technical Interview
- Round 3: Technical Interview 2
- Round 4: HR Round
Eligibility Criteria: BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant experience.
Online Assessment: In this round, candidates have to perform 2-3 easy to medium-level coding questions in 60-90 Minutes.
Technical Interview 1: This round will be fully based on data structures and algorithms. The interviewer could check the candidate’s problem-solving skills. Ask technical questions, including topics like C/C++, data structures, OOPs, operating systems, DBMS, and networking, and solve coding problems.
- To answer situational questions, use the star approach.
- Practice on practice.geeksforgeeks.org and make your DSA strong.
Technical Interview 2: This Round will be based on system design. Discussion on previously performed projects, scenario-based questions, and low-level system design, such as how the candidate designed an app like WhatsApp or a banking system.
- Why PayPal?
- How do you rate yourself out of 10?
- Why we hire you?
- Salary expectation?
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through PayPal.
Questions Ask in PayPal:
- Concatenation of Zig-Zag String in N Rows
- Largest subarray with equal number of 0s and 1s
- Minimum cost to reach the top of the floor by climbing stairs
- Lowest Common Ancestor in a Binary Tree
- ConcurrentHashMap in Java
- Josephus problem | Set 2 (A Simple Solution when k = 2)
- Sudoku | Backtracking-7
- Longest Palindromic Subsequence | DP-12
We have resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that tech companies will ask you in the interview.
Where to apply:
Please Login to comment...