PayPal Interview Experience for SDE Intern (On-Campus) 2023
Resume shortlisting: For this, I will say a decent GPA (preferably 8+) will get you shortlisted for the on-campus placement.
Question link: Similar to this question https://leetcode.com/problems/cheapest-flights-within-k-stops/
Technical Round: Duration: 45 mins. Almost a month later, we got the OA result and the interview was scheduled within a week.
Topics on which similar Questions are asked:
- Dynamic programming approach/greedy algorithm
- Data Structure question(pointer, different inbuilt functions, and similar related questions with follow-ups like why prefer this, why not this approach)
- OOPs concept basic questions(I was asked about polymorphism..its types)
- DBMS(was asked to write SQL queries and follow up for every question)
- One easy-medium leetcode question(related to string, I was asked to first tell approach and then code on hackerrank platform)
Question link: https://leetcode.com/problems/word-pattern/
HR round: It was the most fun and friendly round.
There was a project discussion(a thorough discussion), was asked about my previous experience, my strengths, and several other questions to assess my behavior like how I handle stress/deadlines (was asked to tell some past experiences as an example).
By the end of the interview, it was a friendly interview experience with the interviewer.
Please Login to comment...