OYO Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus)
Online Round: The online assessment consists of 3 questions that have to be solved in 90 minutes:
- The question was based on Longest common subsequences.
- A number of ways a graph can be topologically sorted. Somewhat similar to this problem: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/all-topological-sorts-of-a-directed-acyclic-graph/
- Simple Maze Problem, Minimum distance to the destination with obstacles on the way.
Technical Round 1: This was DSA Round, and the interviewer asked me 4 questions:
- Print the top view of a binary tree.
- Find the next smallest element of the given array. (Variation of this)
- Find anyone’s local maxima in an array.
- Implement stack using an array.
Technical Round 2: This was a DSA+Core Subjects Round.
- The interviewer gave me a DSA question (Find whether a graph is cyclic or not),
- A few Computer Networks and DBMS Questions like what is indexing? , The difference between UDP and TCP.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up