Oracle Recruitment Process
Oracle a multinational computer technology specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered system. The company also build tools for database development ERP software, CRM software and Supply Chain Management software. The company was founded in 1977, headquartered Redwood Shores, California.
Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue in 2015 after Microsoft.Also in the same year the company was awarded for its best CRM software in Channel Champs Awards.
Know More About Oracle
Oracle conducts 3-4 rounds to select freshers for Software Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Round
- Candidate must have consistent academic records from class X onwards.
- Must have cleared all the subjects with no backlogs.
It is an online test round where MCQ questions ranging from verbal, quantitative to core subjects such as DS, Networking, OOPS, Database are asked. Practice is required as number of questions are more.
Technical Interview Round 1:
This is a coding round where generally 2 questions are given. The concept of Data Structure must be cleared as the questions are tough.
Technical Interview Round 2:
It is a personal interview round where questions based on data structure asked and some questions from resume. Some puzzle based questions are also asked.
- Tell me about yourself
- Questions about cloud technology
Frequently Asked Questions in Oracle:
- Minimum number of flipped bits
- Remaining String
- Solve the Sudoku
- Sorting Employees
- 0-1 Knapsack Problem
- more >>
- Oracle Interview Experience 1
- Oracle Interview Experience 2
- Oracle Interview Experience 3
- More Interview Experiences >>
Where to Apply?