Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
Oracle Financial Services Software(OFSS) visited our campus for Associate Consultant profile.
There were 3 rounds:
1) Online Test
There were questions related to:
– Computer science subjects like OS, DBMS, OOPs, DS.
– Output questions on AVL, BST, C++.
– Flow chart problems.
– Reading Comprehensions and some basic grammar questions.
This round was easy, but lengthy.
Questions were average, so manage time accordingly.
2) Technical Interview
– Tell me about yourself.
– What is process in OS?
– Difference between Java and C++.
– Multi-threading in Java?
– What is object-oriented programming?
– What is Linked list?
– Difference between Union and Join.
– Asked me to write a Query, given two tables.. (don’t remember the exact scenario but query involves using join operation).
– What is SDLC? Explain it.
– Project Discussion.
– Asked me to explain my project again through SDLC phases(mostly discussion on the requirement gathering phase).
– What is a function?
– What is testing?
– What is unit testing?
– How you have done testing in your project?
3) HR interview
– Tell me about yourself?
– What attracts you most towards IT?
– What are your strengths and weaknesses?
– What problems you have faced so far in your life and how you have tackled them?
– Why Oracle?
– How long you are planning to work with us?
– How you see yourself after 5 years?
– Any questions you have?
Some questions i asked were location preference, joining date and many other doubts.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.