Oracle Interview Experience for Server Technologist | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
College: Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
Branch: Electronics and Telecommunication
Round 1: This round consisted of a camera and audio proctored test with the level of questions from moderate to hard.
- Aptitude: Logical Reasoning/Data Interpretation /Analytical thinking/Arithmetic Aptitude
- Software CS Subjects: DBMS/OS/OOD
- Coding Round MCQ: TREES ( Mainly AVL) | Linked List | Queues
- English: Basic grammar and spell check
Out of 400 people, 45 were shortlisted for Server Technology and 25 were shortlisted for Application Development Engineer. I was shortlisted for Server Technology
Round 2 (Technical Round): Resume based questions- Be thorough with your Resume and add only those things which you are confident about. Project Questions- DSP Project (Image Processing Project using Matlab).
- One was based on Android Development- Explain your idea, how did you come up with the idea. How did you get the internship? What do you know about the Company where you interned? How to deploy your application in your Android Handset. Where was the data stored- I had used the Firebase Realtime Database. How to store data and how to manage the Data. What is Cloud, what is a Data Center?
- Second Internship: It was based on Data Science and Machine Learning. Explain your idea, how did you come with the idea. Explain Data Science, Machine Learning, and Techniques used in the Project.
- What do you know about Oracle and its Database Technology?
- Write a code to add all the odd numbers from 1-n
- What are Stack and Queue? Give its real-life Application. Implementation of stack and queue using Array and Linked List.
- What are OOPs concepts? Explain Inheritance and Polymorphism with examples.
Round 3 (HR Round):
- How was your Technical round? What were the questions asked
- What do you know about Oracle and its Upcoming Technologies
- What do you know about Autonomous Database
- Explain your Projects
- Were you shortlisted for any other Company and why weren’t you selected there
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Family Background
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years
- Are you going to pursue further studies next year
- How will your teammates define you
Tip: At the end of every round I asked them for suggestions and kept them in my mind for the next round