Oracle Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus) 2022
Round 1:(online assessment): This round is a coding round that was conducted on the hacker rank platform. There were 11 questions and we have to solve them in 1.5hrs
- Question 1: -Based on DSA
- Question 2: Based on REST API
- Question 3: Based on SQL QUERY
- 8 MCQs (OS, Pseudocode, DBMS).
I solved all the questions and got selected for the interview round.
Round 2: (Technical round):
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell Me About Your projects?
- Write the program to print the name of the student that join on the given date. Firstly I think that he is asking for the SQL query but he wants to code me in C++ and he said to use any data structure to store the information.
- What is Polymorphism and what type of Polymorphism?
- Write the code for a real-life example to explain the Run Time Polymorphism.
- That’s it, I have done with questions. Any questions??
I answered all the questions easily and the interviewer is happy with the answers and got selected for the last interview round.
Round 3:(Technical round and HR Round):
- Tell me about yourself.?
- How was your last round?
- He opens the resume and ask me about the ML model unfortunately in my college there are 2 students with the same name and sir name i.e Nitin Sharma and he got the resume of another once and he mentioned the ML project in the resume but I am not able to answer the question he said you have made the project on this I said no then he shares his screen and ask that is it not your resume and I said no it, not mine. After that, I never think this will happen he said that in your college semester you have ML then you can answer. But I am not good at the development side and the interviewer is not happy.
- What is Inline Function?
- What is Abstraction?
- What is exception handling?
- What is the Volatile keyword?
I got the result that I am not selected.
Note: DSA and Core Subject is important but after this interview, I came to know that Development is also equally important in an interview.
Tip: Cover in detail (Data Structure and Algorithms, Operating System, Object Oriented programming language, and Computer Network).
- Focus on the development side also I left the development side and I regret a lot after the last round so cover DSA and Development both.
- Do not lie in your resume as questions were asked from your resume also
- ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT.
- Read as many Interview experiences from GeeksforGeeks of that Company. You will see Question is repeated in an interview.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...