Open Financials Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
Round 1 (shortlisting/screening)
- This round was 50 mins. 20 mins were given for aptitude and 30 mins for coding.
- Aptitude questions were easy-medium.
- The coding questions were very easy.
- Out of 350 Students 21 were selected.
Round 2 (Technical round)
- It was an elimination round.
- It started with a normal Introduction.
- In total, I was asked 4 questions.
- Detect cycle in Linked List.
- kth element from the last in Linked List.
- Repeated and missing numbers in an array.
- This was a reasoning question that I was able to figure out with little help from the interviewer.
Round 3 (Managerial round)
- This was also an elimination round.
- This was mainly focused on projects and the interviewer also asked me 1 question about Tree Data structure.
Round 4 (Hr round)
- This was the last and easiest round.
- Normal discussion and questions.
3 out of 21 were selected I was one of them. Overall the interview was easy-medium.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...