Olam Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
About to company: Olam International is a major food and agribusiness firm operating in 60 countries and serving 20,900 customers globally by supplying food and industrial raw materials. Farming, sourcing, processing, and distribution activities are part of its value chain.
- Round 1: Technical Interview 1
- Round 2: Technical Interview 2
- Round 3: HR Round
Olam Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, without any backlog and relevant experience.
Technical Interview 1: In this round, the Interview will ask about basic CS fundamentals including OOPs, Data structure, networking, DBMS, Angular, UI, and 2-3 coding problems. Discussion on previously performed projects.
Technical Interview 2: Questions from CS fundamentals, discussions on already executed projects, and low-level systems designing.
HR Round: Common HR-related questions and general discussion.
- Why Olam?
- what’s your family background?
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?
- what are your hobbies?
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Olam.
Questions ask in Olam:
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Merge two sorted lists (in-place)
- Program to count leaf nodes in a binary tree
- Find the maximum path sum between two leaves of a binary tree
- Longest Common Prefix using Sorting
- Find the first repeated character in a string
where to apply:
Please Login to comment...