Nuedesic Interview Experience for .net Developer (3 Years Experience)
I was interviewed at Nuedesic Banglore for the Dotnet developer role in July 2022. There was a total of 4 Rounds.
Round 1(Code debugging): In this round, a buggy project will be given to you and in the next 45 mins, you have to resolve the bugs, also need to push it into the git repo. You’re free to take help from online resources. There were 5 bugs in total in the project, I was able to solve all but couldn’t modify the unit test cases.
I was able to clear this round, the result came the very next day. I would suggest you be quick in this round, 45 min in very less to resolve those 5 bugs.
Round 2(Technical): This round was majorly focused on Dotnet concepts along with one coding question. Here’s a list of a few questions asked in this round
- What is Dependency Injection
- Difference between AddScoped, Transient, and Singelton
- Difference between abstract class and Interface
- Async and Await in C#
- One pattern printing problem
- What is a Common table expression
- What is a temp table
- How to bulk insert in database
I was able to clear this round, Interviewer was satisfied with the answers.
Round 3(Technical): This round compromises 1 coding question along with one database design question.
- 1 coding question based on a string, a slight variation in anagram strings problem.
- Database design for movie/events booking apps like MakeMyTrip.
Round 3(HR Round): In this round, there were some behavioral questions and salary negotiation.