Nirvana Financial Solutions Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
About to company: Nirvana Financial Solutions is a financial technology and service provider that provides Asset Managers, Asset Owners, and Service Providers with integrated, multi-asset class workflow solutions. Their mission is to “Simplify the Investment Process…”.
- Round 1: Online Coding Round
- Round 2: Aptitude Test
- Round 3: Technical Interview
- Round 4: HR Round
Nirvana Solutions Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, and relevant Experience.
Online coding round: 2-3 medium-level coding problems including topics array, string, linked list, and dynamic programming.
Tips: Practice on practice.geeksforgeeks.org and make your DSA strong.
Aptitude Test: In this round, The interviewer could ask you questions on OOPs concepts, OS, DBMS, puzzles problems, and 2-3 coding problems.
HR Round: Some HR-related questions and general discussion.
- How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How many projects have you done?
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Nirvana Solutions.
Questions ask in Nirvana Solutions:
- Reversible numbers
- Find the Missing Number
- Longest Common Prefix using Sorting
- Print all possible strings of length k that can be formed from a set of n characters
- Difference Between malloc() and calloc() with Examples
- ER Diagram of a Company
where to apply:
- Nirvana Financial Solutions LinkedIn page
- send resume to email@example.com
Please Login to comment...