Nagarro Interview Experience for Trainee Technology | Off-Campus 2021
Each round was an elimination round and all rounds were conducted in online mode. The platform for online assessment was Mettl and for the face-to-face interviews was MS Teams.
Round 1(Aptitude + Technical Objective Test)
- Aptitude questions mainly Quant + Technical questions from data structures( graphs,tree,heaps etc) and sorting ,searching,time complexities,CS Fundamentals.
- There will be (25 + 15)MCQ to be solved in 60 minutes on the Mettl platform.
- Easy to medium difficulty.
- Negative marking on the wrong answer.
Tips: Practice aptitude(Youtube channel like Careerride, faceprep) and CS fundamentals mainly DSA very well.
Round 2(Coding Test)
- There will be 3 questions to be solved in 90 minutes.
- Number of Selective arrangements.
- HCF of n elements.
- Return max occurence of char in input string.
- Practice a lot of previous year’s questions.
- Leetcode/GfG easy to the medium of Arrays, Strings, Recursion, etc would be enough.
Tips: Prepare Arrays, strings, recursion well and while preparing do think about the optimization and time and space complexities. You can practice easy to medium level questions on leetcode or hackerblocks (by coding blocks) and nagarro archives on geeksforgeeks.
Round 3(Technical interview)
- Face to Face interview on MS Teams.
- Duration 15-30 min.
- Discussion about the coding test(Optimisation,complexity,approach)
- Difference between C++ and Java
- What are the pillars of OOPs
- Explain overriding and overloading.
- What is virtual function?
- What is strings class
- How will you store a paragraph
- Explain hashing
- Explain Pass by val and pass by ref
- What is Abstract class.
- Find loop in Linked List.
- SQL: Find dept wise salary in given table.
- Binary Search implementation with a real-life example
Tips: Prepare for a technical interview very well. Keep your basics strong and try to explain the concepts with real-life examples and not in bookish language. Try to keep it simple while explaining.
Round 4(HR interview)
- Tell me more about yourself?
- What do you know about nagarro?
- Tell me about your family?
- What are all projects you have done?
- Explain your project?
- When will you be able to join?
- Do you have any job offers?
- How many interviews have you given?
- What was the reason for not clearing those?
- About technologies?
Tips: Do a little research about the company and may even talk to people working there through LinkedIn or your college alumni to know about the culture and technologies.
After few days I got the offer letter.
You can through Important links (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n7R1P5XnWInTTl89GPuw0RWOsoDiAsRWRDSwLVMlWNE/edit?usp=sharing) prepared by me which might help you during your preparation.
ALL THE BEST