Mindtree Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
I appeared for Mindtree Off-Campus recruitment in May 2021. It consisted of three rounds:
Round 1(Online Assessment): There were four sections; Programming, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability, and Logical ability.
- Programming could be done in C/C++ or Java only. I chose C/C++. Test duration was 2 hours.
- The very next day I got a congratulatory mail and was informed about the interview schedule. My Technical interview took place after 3-4 days of receiving the mail.
Round 2(Technical interview):
- The interviewer introduced himself and asked about me.
- Which programming language I was comfortable in? (I replied Python)
- Why have you chosen Python?
- Write logic of checking palindromic strings and deriving Fibonacci sequence.
- A P&C combination problem & a missing term in sequence problem.
- What are data structures and difference between Linear and Non-Linear data structures?
- Explain stack and its operations.
- Explain queue and its operations.
- Practical examples of queue and stack.
- Your project and how it was made?
The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.
Round 3 (HR interview): She first asked about the Covid situation in our area and then asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Your strengths.
- Why Python and was it part of your college course?
- Your responsibilities while doing project and how it was implemented?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What are your hobbies?
- What was the last book you read? What was it about and some learning from it? (This was asked because I had mentioned reading books as a hobby in the previous question).
- When is your academic year ending?
- How was your Technical interview and any learning from it?
- What do you know about Mindtree?
- Do you have any backlogs?
- Do you have PAN card and are ready to relocate?
This interview lasted for about 10-15 minutes. Just answer all the questions confidently but politely, and you will be fine.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...