McAfee Interview Experience for Technical Intern | On-Campus Dec 2020
Round 1 Online Assessment:
- E-litmus PH test 120min(you could find pattern online-difficulty level hard)
- Ph test consists of 3 sections Apti Reasoning English of CAT level.
- 40 min MCQ test based on OOPS, C, C++, CN, DBMS, OS
Only me and one girl were selected for Round 2.
Round 2 Technical Round 1 (35-40 min)
- Lot of OS, CN, etc. questions in Deep.
- Some of them are.
- Compilation Process of C program.
- Linking and Loading?
- What happens when you type a URL.
- Protocols and OSI Model in detail.
- Protocols at each layer of TCP/IP Model and what are they used for?
- HTTP vs HTTPS?
- Symmetric vs Asymmetric Cryptography.
- Coding question: Based on prime no.
- One Apti question on Time and Clock (Find angle type)
I made a silly mistake in the Coding question and gave the wrong answer to the Apti Question. The theoretical round went well.
Verdict. 1 Student got the offer. I was rejected.