MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for SE-1)
First Round :
1) 30 Aptitiude questions.
2) 2-Coding questions
2-b) Word Break Problem
32 people were selected for second round.
Second Round :
1) Given a table of employees containing employee_id, manager_id and employee_name, find the topmost manager and second topmost manager.
2) What is inheritance, overloading and over-riding.
3) Difference between interfaces and abstraction.
4) Add 2 numbers a and b without using ‘+’ operator. I told him about half adder method, he asked to think of some other method. Gave the solution of adding 1 ‘b’ times to ‘a’. (in binary).
5) Asked about the codes which was written in First round.
6) 25 horses puzzle.
7) Discussion about projects which I had written in resume.
14 people were selected for further rounds.
1) What is recursion. Space complexity, time complexities, system overheads etc.
2) find nth Fibonacci number. (Gave O(logn) solution)
3) What is difference between encapsulation and abstraction.
4) What is indexing in databases.
5) What are clustered and non-clustered indexes.
6) Why should not we use indexes? (Told about extra spaces) When do we use B-trees and hash-table during indexing?
7) Difference between WHERE and HAVING in SQL.
8) Constructor and Destructor in C++.
9) Discussion on projects which I had written about resume.
HR Round :
Q1-Tell me about yourself?
Q2-Tell me your strength and weekness.
Q4-why do you want to join?
A total of 5 students were offered the job. 5 students were offered the intern.
Thanks geeksforgeeks team.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...