MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 3
1) IQ Test:
30 ques in 30 mins consisting of difficult quantitative aptitude questions.
2) Algorithm Test:
2 question, either write the code or pseudo code
1. Write an algorithm for dutch national flag problem
2. Write an algorithm for n-queens problem
3) Technical Round 1:
1. Horse Race puzzle
2. A circle is inscribed in a square( coordinates top left corner (0,0) ). Coordinates of a point on the circle is given . Calculate the area of circle
3. Write a code to reverse the sequence of words in a sentence . For eg: Input Array: I_AM_A_BOY Output Array: BOY_A_AM_I , you can’t use extra array . Input array is the only array that can be used.
4. Write a code for Expression Evaluation (BODMAS)
4) Technical Round 2:
1. Write a code to add two numbers without using ‘+’ operator.
2. Write a code to find the given linked list is Circular or not ? Then find the node where it is getting circular
Other random questions like on: new technologies like clouding , knowledge about different languages , data structures and algorithms etc.
5) Communication Test
1. Tell me about your self, your family background
2. What is your dream company.
3. Why do you want to join MAQ
4. What skills of yours makes you suitable for this job.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Login to comment...