MAQ Software Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer (Internship + FTE) 2023
Round1 (Written Test):
- Their test was conducted on a special platform which we have to install on our pc before giving the test.
- The written round was 1hr30 min and the level of the written test was quite high.
- There were 12 sections in the first round which comprised of 4 coding questions 3aptitude sections(easy medium difficult) Oops section DSMS puzzle solving
- I do not remember the exact coding questions but all of them were quite hard.
- In the first round out of 520 only 120 were able to clear the first round
Round 2(Technical interview):
- The interview started in the morning itself only.
- The time duration of the interview was of 30 minutes
- In that 30 min he asked some questions regarding the project and all the concepts regarding DBMS oops os
- In the last 15 minutes he gave me a coding question to code which was quite hard for me but somehow was able to code it
- Even some of my friends just asked SQL queries in 30 minutes
- In the technical round out of 123 students only 17 students were qualified for the next round
- The next morning the round began, It was around 40-50 minutes
- In this round technical was the main focus
- They asked me to code a problem that I don’t remember exactly. But it was a tough problem.
- Then they asked too much from the DSA SQL projects that I got grilled.
- Next the HR round began and he asked me basics HR questions
OVERALL THE HR ROUND WENT WELL BUT THE TECHNICAL WAS QUITE HARD.SO I WAS UNABLE TO CLEAR THE INTERVIEW. Only 6 students qualified and the rest were out. So prepare nicely for this company interview.