4 Rounds of Selection Process.( Written Round, 2 Technical Round, HR Round).
Round 1: Test on HackerRank(Simple)
- Topics for test -All MCQs easy and simple (derive output of simple code, Quants, Logical Reasoning).
Round 2(Technical Interview): 4 sections Marking System
- 1st and 2nd section -Coding Questions for ex- write program(just Logic), derive logic for the program.
- OOPs, concept and some language Questions you mentioned on your CV. May be Hypothetical -for example Given a List Of Arrays Suggest a way that it can be sorted in less time(P.S. don’t say Algorithm which is already there like any sort bubble quick, etc … Find your Algorithm to sort). Depends On the Panel Sometimes.
- 3nd section- Quants(from any topic ), Logical Reasoning.
- 4th section – Puzzle(prepare from geeks for geeks).
- Another Technical Round Some Coding Questions AS mentioned above. But easy Round. Just don’t Panic.
Round 4 (HR Round): It’s easy .. they ask simple HR round questions like –
- What u expect from us, Tell me about Yourself etc…
Note: They check how creative, efficient and yours new idea of solving problems. How fast you can think and solve your problems. So better be prepared For Problem Solving Questions. Any programming language is preferred.BE Confident about what you write in your CV/Resume. Overall it was Easy.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.