MangoApps Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
Recently MangoApps visited our college to hire interns to work on DevOps. About MangoApps, It is a service-based company with offices in Pune. The Hiring procedure is the same as other companies,
- Coding Round (aptitude + coding)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
Coding Round (1hr): The coding round or technical test is conducted in various sections, each with a limited time.
- Aptitude section (5 questions) => 5mins
- DSA MCQs section (10 questions) => 10mins
- Problem-Solving section (2 Problems) => 10mins
- DSA problems sections (2 Problems) => 10mins
- Problem-solving using java (1 Problem) => 10 mins
9 out of 86 students qualified for the next round.
HR Interview (15 mins): Some basic HR interview questions were asked like
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you belong to the top 5% of students in your batch?
- And some questions based on your resume.
6 out of 9 students qualified for the next round
Technical Interview (30 + 15 mins): We were asked to visit the company for this interview, at first we were given a question and paper to write pseudo code of that problem on paper in 30 mins.
Based on our code, we were assigned a member of the company to continue our Interview. As the solution depends on the optimization of quick sort. Some questions were asked about it.
- Which Programming Language do you prefer to work in?
- known Language in a small company or unknown language in a big company?
- What if both companies are of the same level?
- If the default sort function was not there, which sort function do you prefer to use and why?
- Implement Quick sort on paper.
2 out of 6 members were selected for the internship. The workplace at the office is very decent.
Please Login to comment...