Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
So Basically we received a mail regarding comviva drive from the campus group, where we where guided to a Survey Monkey survey. After filling the form we received a mail having the schedule on Comviva Yelahanka Campus.
Round 1: It basically consisted of a 2hr test(approx) on AMCAT. The test consisted of 2 coding question(Easy but based on luck) and 20 questions of quantitative, reasoning and technical question based on DBMS, DS and small C coding. People who did atleast 70% testcase on 1 coding question and decent in the rest of the test where selected.
Coding Question (Different for everyone)
(Please practice a question or 2 in AMCAT as its confusing as JAVA was not working for me so I switched to C++ back and forth twice)
- Print the sum of two biggest numbers in an array.(Easy)
- You are given two center and radius (x1, y1) r1 and (x2, y2) r2, find the area of intersection of the two circles (Medium)
Round 2: The technical Interview was based on your resume
- DBMS (What is RDBMS and Keys)
- DS (LinkedList, Tree)
- Coding question of frequency of numbers in and array. (Can be done easily using HashMap, HashSet and LinkedHashMaps)
- Language Based questions (Eg in Java, what is wrapper class, what is garbage collector, what is new keyword and how is it different from string pool based approach etc)(In C what is Dynamic memory allocation, function of malloc, calloc, dealloc, Memory Leak, Pointers)
Round 3: The HR was pretty chill and he asked questions like
- When do you plan to do MS
- Some logical project problems
- all about my resume
- about my club and project activity
I was Pretty lucky to be offered even after being from non CS background, Hard Work paid off. 🙂
Almost 25/250(total appeared for round 1) where selected.
Please Login to comment...