Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
Kivy is a multiplatform GUI library, known for being responsive. It provides management of multiple screens in a single application.
In this application we will be using multiple screens to log in user’s info and validate it. We will save the information in a csv file and use pandas to validate the information inside of the csv file by reading it into a DataFrame. To build the GUI we will use .kv file.
- There will be three screens, one for letting the user log in, second for signing up and third for telling if the login was successful.
- The info will be stored in a csv file.
- Pandas Library will be used to read the csv file into a DataFrame and further check if the user info already exists or not.
- If the information entered is invalid, popups will inform the user.
- Finally, the user will be informed if the login was successful or not.
Main program :
.kv file : .kv file contains all the code to design and place the GUI and to define the direction of the transitions of the screens.
Signup Window :
Login Window :
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...