Linkedin Internship Interview Experience
First round was online coding round. It was hosted on hackerrank platform. 4 questions were there.
- First one was to check weather a valid BST exists given its pre-order traversal.
- Find maximum number of consecutive days when all the employees were present. Matrix data was given. data[i][j] denotes the jth employee’s attendance on ith day.
- Minimum number of moves required for knight to reach the ending position from given starting position.
- Find the longest subsequence of S that is palindrome.
6 people were selected for next round.
Second round was telephonic interview. We have to write our code on a real-time collaborative code editor on skype.
Firstly interviewer asks me about myself. Then 2 coding questions were asked.
- Find total number of visible nodes in a binary tree. A node is visible, if it has highest value in the path from root to node. It was done in O(n).
- Find leftmost unique element in the array. eg. 2 5 2 3 5 6 8 . Answer is 3 for given example. I have done with the help of the hashmap in O(n) time complexity.
Coding style was given more importance than solution.
Finally 4 persons were selected. I was one of 2 who was not selected.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!