Life Cycle Of Cloud Computing Solution
Cloud Computing is the booming industry of the present time and will continue to grow by many folds in the near future. Nowadays, it’s really hard to find a safe, secure, and yet cost-effective place to store your data and business-critical ideas. But, with the rise of cloud computing, this problem is vanishing exponentially. Cloud provides us with a place where your data can not only be stored but can also be accessed easily over the internet. Using Cloud Computing you can also host and manage your applications.
Why we need Cloud Computing Solution?
By using Cloud Computing Solution we get various benefits, some of which are as follows-
- Improved software and hardware performance– through cloud computing solution one can easily make out what will be the best software and hardware specification for the better performance of the application running on the cloud.
- Flexibility and affordability– Cloud Computing provides its users with a wide variety of deployment models and functions through which they can choose the best options for their applications. Cloud services are much more affordable.
- Increased uptime and availability– it is highly available and has a great uptime which help’s in managing more amount of traffic at a particular time.
- Better collaboration with real-time sharing– cloud computing has great real-time sharing.
Who needs a Cloud Computing Solution?
Cloud Computing is available for every kind of users who want to deploy their applications onto the cloud service.
Life Cycle Of Cloud Computing Solution
To create such a cloud platform it takes a long number of steps and dedicated time. Let’s now look at the steps involved or the lifecycle of cloud computing solutions.
Step 1: Define the Purpose
The first and foremost step is to define the purpose for which you want to create a cloud. For this, you have first to understand your business requirement and what type of application you want to run on the cloud. After this, you have to decide whether you want your cloud to be public, private, or hybrid.
Step 2: Define the Hardware
Deciding what type of hardware you will need is the most thought after the process. One needs to be very precise in making the decision. For this, you will have to choose the compute service that will provide the right support when you resize your compute capacity to maintain your application running.
Step 3: Define the Storage
Every application needs a good amount of storage where it’s data can be stored safely. For any application storage type that should be chosen carefully for this one should choose the storage service where they can back up and archive their data over the internet.
Step 4: Define the Network
Networking is the key that will deliver your data to the end-users. So, the network must be configured sincerely and should be flawless so that intruders can not break into the network. One should define the network that securely delivers data, videos, and applications with low latency and high transfer speed.
Step 5: Define the Security
Security is a key aspect of any application. Set up your security service which enables services for user authentication or limiting access to a certain set of users on your resources.
Step 6: Define the Management Process and Tools
The developer should have complete control over there resource and to configure these you should define some management tools which monitor your cloud environment, resources used, and the customer application running on it.
Step 7: Testing the Process
Testing is yet another important thing in the life cycle of deploying any application. All the faults can figure out only through the testing process involved in it. During testing, you should verify your application using various developer tools where you build, test, and deploy your code quickly.
Step 8: Analytics
Finally, analyze and visualize data using analytics service where you can start querying data instantly and get results then and there only. Once analyzing is done complete, your application becomes ready you deploying.
- Cost Saving- It helps you to save substantial capital costs as it does not need any physical hardware investments.
- High Speed- Cloud computing allows you to deploy your service quickly in fewer clicks.
- Backup and restore of data- Back up and restore of data is easy in cloud computing.
- Reliability- It is highly reliable to use cloud computing solutions.
- Performance can vary- Its performance depends on the speed and quality of the internet
- Downtime- Cloud Computing Solutions has a great span of downtime.
Please Login to comment...