JS Full Form
JS version release year:
Characteristics of JS:
- Dynamically typed languages: This language can receive different data types over time.
- Light Weight: It is so lightweight, and all the browsers are supported by JS.
- Handling: Handling events is the main feature of JS, it can easily respond on the website when the user tries to perform any operation.
Advantages of JS:
- It does not require a compilation process so no compiler is needed user’s browsers do the task.
- It is constantly being improved and newer features are being introduced that significantly tamp down the lines of code for web applications. For example, Arrow Functions were introduced in the ES6 version which provides a short syntax to write anonymous functions.
Disadvantages of JS:
- It only supports single inheritance, so in few cases may require the object-oriented language characteristic.
- A single error in code can totally stop the website’s code rendering on the website.