JPMorgan Chase & Co. Code for Good Interview Experience 2021
JP Morgan came for an on-campus drive in the month of Feb 2021. The interview process will consist of three rounds.
Round 1(Coding): Two Coding questions. Time duration is 1:30 hours. Level of difficulty: Medium – Hard.
Below two problems were asked in round 1.
Round 2(Virtual Video HR interview): 2 situational questions.
- Latest new learning experience
- Steps taken to achieve our goals
I got selected for round 3. They announced the result in the month of may 2021.
Round 3(Code for Good):
- Round 3 happened on June 18 and 19.
- Students from various colleges will be participating in this.
- We will be put into a group of 6- 7 members team.
- They will give NGO problems.
- We have to build a solution for that.
- To clear this round, have a knowledge in one full stack application or framework and be more interactive during the hackathon.
Give your best.