JPMorgan Chase & Co. Code for Good Interview Experience 2021
JP Morgan came for an on-campus drive in the month of Feb 2021. The interview process will consist of three rounds.
Round 1(Coding): Two Coding questions. Time duration is 1:30 hours. Level of difficulty: Medium – Hard.
Below two problems were asked in round 1.
Round 2(Virtual Video HR interview): 2 situational questions.
- Latest new learning experience
- Steps taken to achieve our goals
I got selected for round 3. They announced the result in the month of may 2021.
Round 3(Code for Good):
- Round 3 happened on June 18 and 19.
- Students from various colleges will be participating in this.
- We will be put into a group of 6- 7 members team.
- They will give NGO problems.
- We have to build a solution for that.
- To clear this round, have a knowledge in one full stack application or framework and be more interactive during the hackathon.
Give your best.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.