JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced
I had an interview Total 6 rounds it took 2days (daily 3-4 hours).
HR called me from Mumbai and asked directly for F2F.
Round 1: They asked me from JAVA, TestNG, selenium, Maven, BDD, TDD (as mentioned in resume)
- bufferreader and Input buffer reader difference.
- Maven build lifecycle
- Sting related Question.
- collection (list, LinkedList, Hashmap, Hashtable direct questions)
- How to print reverse of any string (each word also the complete string)
- Rest and SOAP related question
- locator and how to use
Round 2 (Technical + Managerial):
- Related to project and framework.
- scenarios based question
- Program to print uncommon numbers for two arrays and storing to the third array.
- Discussed joining as well as a package.
Round3 (Teleconference: from Mumbai)
- Scenarios-based questions.
- How to read data from excel, Unix commands related program
- collection Hashmap.
- How to create corn job etc.
Round 4(Another day):
- VP level, Nothing much technical
- They discuss your role and project also their project(requirement)
- Why do you want to join, where you want to see yourself etc.
Round 5(ED from the US via teleconferencing):
- scenario-based question.
- Designing and validating Test cases.
- how you test a screen etc.
- discussion of role.
Round 6: Again associate-level lady, she came for technical.
- Program to print common numbers for two arrays and storing to the third array.
- Discussion of role.
- GMAIL login page success and failure scenarios.
- selenium( quit and close difference)
- xpth designing
For the second day, they said I will not discuss any technical it’s just a formal discussion but by going there almost 2 rounds was completely technical.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...