JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced
I had an interview Total 6 rounds it took 2days (daily 3-4 hours).
HR called me from Mumbai and asked directly for F2F.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1: They asked me from JAVA, TestNG, selenium, Maven, BDD, TDD (as mentioned in resume)
- bufferreader and Input buffer reader difference.
- Maven build lifecycle
- Sting related Question.
- collection (list, LinkedList, Hashmap, Hashtable direct questions)
- How to print reverse of any string (each word also the complete string)
- Rest and SOAP related question
- locator and how to use
Round 2 (Technical + Managerial):
- Related to project and framework.
- scenarios based question
- Program to print uncommon numbers for two arrays and storing to the third array.
- Discussed joining as well as a package.
Round3 (Teleconference: from Mumbai)
- Scenarios-based questions.
- How to read data from excel, Unix commands related program
- collection Hashmap.
- How to create corn job etc.
Round 4(Another day):
- VP level, Nothing much technical
- They discuss your role and project also their project(requirement)
- Why do you want to join, where you want to see yourself etc.
Round 5(ED from the US via teleconferencing):
- scenario-based question.
- Designing and validating Test cases.
- how you test a screen etc.
- discussion of role.
Round 6: Again associate-level lady, she came for technical.
- Program to print common numbers for two arrays and storing to the third array.
- Discussion of role.
- GMAIL login page success and failure scenarios.
- selenium( quit and close difference)
- xpth designing
For the second day, they said I will not discuss any technical it’s just a formal discussion but by going there almost 2 rounds was completely technical.