JP Morgan Interview Experience for SDE Bangalore 2022
Technical Zoom call (1 hour):
- Implement stack from another data structure in Java
- Which data structure you can choose and why?
- Implement push, pop, top, iterator
- Implement a view for it
- Explain its access modifiers.
- Why Java 8? What features does it have over old versions?
- Overloading vs overriding with examples?
- Base class with an int argument, inherited class with string argument – overloading or overriding?
- The class implements two interfaces, having the same method – overloading or overriding?
- Adding throws exception is allowed in overriding?
- What is Stream API on Java
- Map key criteria: what criteria should the key object have? toString() / hashCode() / equals() … ?
- What do you mean about immutability?
- How to make one object immutable?
- How to handle / how does Java handle collisions in the map?
- What is abstraction vs composition in Java?
- What are concurrency and multi-threading in Java?
- What is a spring boot?
- What do you mean by you can develop source code quickly using spring boot?
- What is SQL join?
- Is that true join can operate only primary keys?
- Is that true join can be done on composite keys?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...