JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience for Java Developer
Tech Stack – Core Java, Web Services, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernates, Oracle SQL & SQL Server
Work Experience – 6 years
Below is the list of questions asked for the First Round of Technical Virtual interview happened on 13th March 2021.
- What is the difference between extending Exception Class & Runtime Exception Class?
- How to restrict Rest API requests to 1000 calls in 5 minutes in java?
- What is a functional interface?
- What is the difference between functional interface and interface? What is the benefit of creating a functional interface concept in java?
- Describe the way you design a Rest API to make it a secured one?
- On which parameters the connection pool size is calculated in Hibernates?
- Significance of @Embeddable and @Embedded annotations?
- How can we achieve a centralized way of exception handling when we have 1000 or more classes in our application?
- What is the use of interceptors?
- Use of profilers and how can we implement in java?
- Difference between Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere?
- Use of Comparator?
- What is the use of try with resources?
- How to perform Asynchronous Rest API in java?
- Use of @Transactional annotation?
- Explain the authentication and authorization scheme implemented in your project?
- How can we implement pagination in Hibernates?
- What is the alternative to Synchronized in multi-threading? (How can we avoid deadlocks without using Synchronized methods)
Hope this article paves a way for the preparation.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.