Introduction to NoSQL Cloud Database Services
A NoSQL Cloud Database Services is a database that provides a means that helps to store and retrieve data is a NoSQL database. The term non-relational/non-SQL is initially referred to as NoSQL. Big data and web applications are some of its application that uses NoSQL databases in real-time and their utilization to boost with time. Sometimes, NoSQL databases are referred to as ‘Not only SQL’ because query languages related to SQL are also supported. Better command over accessibility, less difficult level scaling to bunches of devices, and design simplicity are included in a NoSQL database.
Types of NoSQL databases:
- Key-value store
- Graph databases
Why choose NoSQL?
Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Linkedln are a few of the top internet companies that originally use the NoSQL database for overcoming the downside of the Relational Database Management System(RDBMS). Relational Database Management System isn’t dependably the best answer for all circumstances since data handling necessities develop dramatically. A dynamic method and a better cloud-friendly environment are provided by NoSQL for processing unstructured data.
Difference between NoSQL Databases and SQL Databases:
- NoSQL database schema is flexible while SQL database schema is rigid.
- In NoSQL databases, queries are more immediate than SQL databases.
- NoSQL databases are non-relational while SQL databases are relational.
- NoSQL Examples -HBase, Bigtable.
- SQL Examples- Sybase, Access, Oracle, and MySQL.
Oracle NoSQL Cloud Database Service:
Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service is a completely data-managed store and server-less. It can deal with columnar, JSON reports, or key-value data models. The developers have provided the following key features by NoSQL Cloud Database Service:
- Flexible: The service is developer-centric as it can be designed according to the flexibility of developers. Various models of data models are supported by NoSQL Database Cloud service, such as key-value, document-based, etc.
- Easy and Simple: NoSQL Database Cloud service makes application development easy as it supports different languages like Java, Python, etc.
- Platform independent: Both fixed-schema and document-based data models are supported by the NoSQL Database Cloud service.
How to start with Oracle NoSQL Cloud Database Service:
- TABLE CREATION: There are two modes with which we can easily create new tables of Oracle NoSQL cloud database service. The modes are as follows:
- The first mode helps in the creation of the table without writing the Data Definition Language(DDL) statement, that is a table can be created declaratively. This mode can be called simple input mode.
- The second mode is referred to as advanced DDL input mode. As the name describes, the table is created with the help of the Data Definition Language(DDL) statement.
- INSERTION OF DATA IN TABLES: There are two modes with which we can easily insert data in the table of Oracle NoSQL cloud database service. The modes are as follows:
- In the first mode, the value is provided declaratively for the rows in the table. This mode is referred to as simple input mode.
Common Use Cases of Oracle NoSQL Cloud Database Service:
- Personalized experience: According to the user, these services help to deliver customized content and also provide personalized individual experiences.
- Mobile apps: Advanced applications and applications with faster response time can be made with the help of cloud database services for mobile.
- Games: It helps by supporting gaming with millions of simultaneous participants with real-time situations.
Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Simulator:
Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Simulator is a tool that is provided by Oracle in order to accelerate Oracle NoSQL Database cloud application development and testing. Cloudism is the other word for cloud simulators. It helps in creating, debugging, and testing the application against a locally deployed database instance. This locally deployed database has all functions equivalent to the actual Oracle NoSQL Database cloud service.
Oracle NoSQL Migrator:
Oracle NoSQL Data Migrator is a tool supporting the movement of Oracle NoSQL tables from one data source to another data source. This utility supports multiple migration options, such as:
- Oracle NoSQL Database on-premise to Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service and vice-versa.
- Between two Oracle NoSQL on-premise Databases.
- Between two Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service Tables.
- JSON file to Oracle NoSQL Database on-premise and vice-versa.