- Client-side: It supplies objects to control a browser and its Document Object Model (DOM). Like if client-side extensions allow an application to place elements on an HTML form and respond to user events such as mouse clicks, form input, and page navigation. Useful libraries for the client-side are AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS and so many others.
Output: The output will display on the console.
Welcome to GeeksforGeeks
- Functions in JS are objects. They may have properties and methods just like another object. They can be passed as arguments in other functions.
- Can handle date and time.
- Performs Form Validation although the forms are created using HTML.
- No compiler is needed.
- Weak error handling and type checking facilities: It is weakly typed language as there is no need to specify the data type of the variable. So wrong type checking is not performed by compile.