Infosys Interview Experience for SES 2020
Round 1(Online Coding Test): The test is been conducted on a HackerEarth Platform. It consisted of 3 questions based on data structures and algorithms. One of them is the easy level, another one is of medium level, and the last one is a hard level. I have solved 2 of them, thus able to qualify for the next round.
Round 2(Online Coding Test): It is similar to the first round, but questions were a little difficult now. It also consists of 3 questions based on data structures and algorithms. Now, two questions were medium, and the last one was of the hard level. I was able to solve 1 full and 2 partial. The top 3000 from this test will be qualified for the SES interview and the top 300 will be qualified for Power Programmer Interview. I got selected for the SES interview.
Round 3( Technical and HR Interview): Online virtual interview
- Tell me about yourself
- About the Project and why you choose these projects and technology?
- Why you use java? (because I’m a java developer)
- What is the data structure?
- Difference between array and LinkedList?
- Difference between interface and abstraction?
- Difference between method overloading and method overriding?
Then finally some HR questions:
- Will you willingly shift to any technologies that Infosys provides you?
- Why Infosys?
- Will you be able to relocate to any locations in India?
Please Login to comment...