Infosys Interview Experience for Digital Specialist Engineer
Round 1: Coding Test
- The first round consists of 3 coding questions. and time given was 3 hours.
After this round 35 students got selected for next round.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain projects you have done.
- OOPs Questions: The interviewer asked me to do you know OOPS?
- I said yes and the interviewer started asking me questions related to OOPS
- What is oops?
- What are inheritance and its types? explain it with real life examples?
- Write down a code using inheritance and overriding.
- Write down a code to implement the hash map.
- Difference between pointer and reference .
- About my project technologies which I have used in my project. And a little discussion on that.
- Questions from SDLC(software development life cycle), What are the tasks performed in Coding phase? and What are the Maturity levels in CMM? and What is the ‘scope’ of a project?
- Then asked me if I have any question for him?
After this round, 10 students got selected and I was one of them.
- Be yourself and have a conversation with the interviewer.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up